Thursday, June 1

Coincidence

A few days ago, I went to the local DMV, or Traffic Police, to take a friend to pick up her driver's license. While waiting for her, I ran into a lieutenant that I served under in the Army - I was very happy to see him, we exchanged phone numbers etc, and arranged to get together when he comes back from his holidays...

Nothing special, one might think. And one would be right. However, today I went to get my motorcycle license at the same place. While I was waiting in line, I ran into a major from the same unit. I served in a town in Montenegro, (come to think of it, that town will be in a foreign country soon enough) and this is all very very strange. Seeing two officers that I hadn't seen in almost 10 years, in a span of maybe 10 days... *play x-files theme*